A free, interactive six-month fitness program that incorporates physical activities into daily life can be a great online choice during COVID-19 outbreak.
Geared toward tech-savvy individuals aged 55 and older, this program offers effective exercises that can be completed in the comfort of your own home for beginners and advanced persons alike.
The program is designed to improve your cardio, strength, balance and flexibility.
Active Choices Online provides:
• Exercises and support for all fitness levels
• One-on-one session with ElderServe Wellness Coordinator to create a six-month plan. (Via Zoom or Facebook Messenger)
• Weekly Check-Ins via phone or video conferences for support and accountability
• Two free Elastic Fitness Bands and a pedometer
• Access to the ACO Facebook Group for exercise demonstration videos and group meetings
• Contests, incentives and virtual celebrations for meeting fitness milestones
• Healthy eating tips
• Access to the Active Choices Newsletter
• All for free
Contact Elder Serve Inc., Wellness Coordinator, Sana Ahmed at 502-736-3847 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.