Experience Matters: Get Ready to (Re)Introduce Yourself
Chances are, you have valuable experience.
So why not connect with the hiring employers who value experienced workers like you? Sign up today for the live AARP Online Career Fair at 6 p.m., Thursday, September 14 and get ready to reintroduce yourself to new employers and refresh your job skills.
You’ll have an opportunity to chat one-on-one with representatives from hiring organizations, various government agencies, non-profit organizations, and AARP programs. Plus, you can check out other free resources, videos, and presentations, including these live webinars:
- Tips and tricks for leveraging your network during your job search
- Conveying your experience through your resume: Insights from a career coach
- Upskilling: Boost your skills and your marketability
This AARP nationwide online event helps you do things like:
- Click on the Interactive Online Career Fair Map to see employers hiring in each state
- Connect with more than 40 major organizations including AT&T, American Greetings, Farmers Insurance, Microsoft Corporation, and many more
- Attend interactive webinars for insights on leveraging your network, conveying your experience through your resume, and boosting your skills and marketability
- See the latest job postings from dozens of employers nationwide
Can’t make the live date? Register anyway! By registering, you’ll get on-demand access to the AARP Online Career Fair environment and see all resources available to help you maximize your job search. The webinars will also be available on-demand for watching whenever you want.
For more information or to register for the event, visit http://states.aarp.org/experience-matters-get-ready-reintroduce-13/