University of Kentucky HealthCare is now offering free COVID-19 vaccinations to the community.
UKHC are following Kentucky’s phased plan for distributing the vaccine.
To request a vaccination, go to: UKVACCINE.ORG
If you have difficulty accessing our online tools or need help filling out the online request form, call: 859-218-0111.
Vaccinations are being given at a centralized location at Kroger Field on the University of Kentucky campus in Lexington.
Kentucky and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have directed that vaccinations be offered in the following phases:
• 1A: Long-term care facilities, assisted living facilities, health care personnel.
• 1B: First responders, anyone age 70 or older, K-12 school personnel.
• 1C: Anyone age 60 or older, anyone age 16 or older with CDC highest risk C19 conditions, all essential workers.
• 2: Anyone age 40 or older.
• 3: Anyone age 16 or older.
• 4: Children under the age of 16 if the vaccine is approved for this age group (est. 18 percent of Ky. population).