Some of Central Kentucky’s premier artists and craftsmen will join together Nov. 20-21, to help the region’s long-term care residents. Secure your chance to win a beautiful piece of art, get a jump on your holiday shopping, and help some of our community’s most vulnerable members, all at the same time.
All preview party ticket and raffle ticket sales will benefit The Nursing Home Ombudsman Agency’s Bluegrass District Ombudsman Program.
Sale Schedule at Arts Place, 161 N. Mill St.:
Friday, Nov. 20,
5-7:30 p.m. – Sale open (free admission) for Gallery Hop
8-10 p.m. – Preview Party ($50 ticket price includes food, beverages, and a chance to win a fabulous piece of glass art by Dan Neil Barnes, $3,000 value.)
Saturday, Nov. 21
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. – (free admission) – Sale open to public
4 p.m. – Raffle drawing
Great Art Giveaway:
1. One lucky attendee at Friday night’s Preview Party will win a fabulous piece of glass art by Dan Neil Barnes, which will be given away as a door prize. ($3,000 value)
2. Each artist will donate a piece of art to raffle. Raffle tickets will be sold on site throughout the sale for $10 each. Raffle drawing will be held Saturday afternoon at 4:00 pm.
• Dan Neil Barnes – Glass (www.danbarnesglassart.com)
• Deb Chenault – Jewelry (www.facebook.com/Twelfth-House-Designs-155362507814086/timeline/)
• Seth Green – Pottery (www.sethgreenpottery.com)
• Steve Heartsill – Metal & Ceramic (http://artistdirectory.ky.gov/Pages/KentuckyCraftedArtistPage.aspx?ArtistID=452)
• Mary Lamb Nehring – Fiber (www.colorstodyefor.com)
• John W. Snell – Photography (www.johnsnellphoto.com)
• Hannah Vallance – Mixed Media
• Jennifer Lackey Moore – Jewelry (http://kyguild.org/?page_id=861)
At the preview party, come meet the artists and view their latest work. Enjoy refreshments and drinks while browsing the show. Ticket price includes the chance to win a fabulous piece of glass art by Dan Neil Barnes ($3,000 value), which one lucky attendee will win as a door prize. In addition, each artist will donate a piece to be raffled at 4 p.m. Saturday, November 21. Raffle tickets will be available Friday and Saturday for $10 each.