Lexington Senior Center is celebrating its first birthday in September. The center has been a huge success. Just ask almost anyone who attends.
Here are some facts about it you might not know.
The center has:
• Has added 2800 NEW LSC participants.
• Has doubled fitness class offerings since it opened! It now has 44 classes a week on its group fitness schedule.
• Offers many fitness formats that are typically ONLY available in high
• end specialty boutique studios.
• Has added more beginner music, art and sewing class options, as
• well as started advanced instruction options in these areas.
• Has provided introduction and instruction on Pickleball play.
• Has taken more than 1,200 individuals through equipment
• orientation in the Fitness Center.
• Has donated over 300 items through our Crochet for a Cause group.
• Has taken over 500 participants on 15 day trips.
• Has taken over 100 participants on extended trips.
• Now has LSC Chorale and a handbell group.
Located at 195 Life Lane, the center has a 100 percent open door policy. It is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call 859-278-6072 for more information.