Many holiday traditions are too risky this year with the pandemic.
The Bluegrass Area Agency on Aging and Independent Living has some ideas on how to celebrate the holidays in new ways and still enjoy time with loved ones.
1. Drive around to see Christmas lights
2. Prepare traditional holiday recipes and deliver to neighbors as a surprise
3. Shop online rather than in stores
4. Plan a movie night- call friends or family to talk about your favorite part
5. Have a virtual dinner party- everyone shares their favorite holiday recipes
6. Decorate a holiday face mask
As always, stay six feet apart, wash your hands, and wear your mask.