Mark your calendar and join us for the next i know expo®
September 11, 2021
Lexington Senior Center
The i know expo® is a FREE event for people of all ages and life stages: living out their golden years; taking care of someone they love; coping with difficult health situations or simply smart enough to know it’s never too early to start planning for the future. The i know expo will empower us with information about the services, resources and support available to make the rest of life the best of life.
Scores of experts who know about aging well and coping with disabilities will be on hand to share what they know. Chat with them one-on-one or attend informative presentations.
You can walk around, pick up material and chat with experts at individual booths. It’s going to be a lively, upbeat, engaging event that can make a real difference in your life or the life of someone you love. Please spread the word to your friends, family, church and social groups.
• Know how to find services in your community to help care for a loved one.
• Know how to plan for future physical, emotional and financial well-being.
• Know how to choose the best option for housing.
• Know how to stay mobile, sharp and engaged.
• Know how to take care of yourself if you are a caregiver.
• Know how to live as independently as possible for as long as possible.
And much more.
Want a glimpse of what our 2019 Expo was like?
Click Here to see our wrap up document. — Coming Soon!
Interested in getting involved as a sponsor or exhibitor?
Exhibitor / Sponsor Application: Click here to find out more about our Exhibitor Booth Space & Sponsorship opportunities. Fill out an application form today!
Sponsorship Benefits: Click here to see a breakdown of the benefits offered to our sponsors.