Changes continue to take place at the Lexington Senior Center because of the recent spike in COVID cases.
Center personnel has been in regular communication with the Lexington-Fayette County Health Department since our re-opening. Due to the increase in daily COVID cases the Health Department has recommended we continue practicing social distancing. This will impact several programs at the Senior Centers that we had planned on resuming in August.
If you have questions, please call the center at (859) 278-6072.
Please note the following changes:
* Lunch program will remain as DRIVE THRU ONLY-Call Emily to reserve meals
* CLASSIC BINGO will meet AUG 19th by RESERVATION ONLY (call center)
* SIT & BE FIT BINGO will NOT meet
* CARDS and PUZZLE TABLE will NOT return this month
* Masks are required for TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANCE
* The majority of fitness classes will remain in the Multi-purpose room
* TABLE TENNIS will be outdoors on our shuffleboard court Monday and Wednesday 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
*FITNESS CENTER will continue with social distancing and capacity limit.
* Fitness center hours WILL BE: Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m. and Tuesday/Thursday 8 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
* The following activities will meet virtually VIA ZOOM ONLY: History class | Crochet for A Cause | Craft class
* Please DO NOT BRING FOOD to the center to share.
*If the Fayette County Positivity rate is in the RED category.
Please call the Center for information on any program changes at (859) 278-6072.